Best Options Broker 2020!
Great Choice For Beginners!
Free Trading Education!
Free Demo Account 1000$!
Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now!
Only For Experienced Traders!
Binary Options vs Forex
Binary Options vs Forex Which One You Should Choose?
Binary Options vs Forex | If you are just about to start investing, you may wonder which one you should choose. Or maybe you have tried other one and you are thinking if you should change to the other? Or maybe you have just another reason why you want to compare the two and to know if superior in some way. In this article I will go through pros and cons of both so that you have easier decision to choose the one that fits your personal preferences better.
Binary Options are actually a new form of investment, while foreign exchange trading has been for as long as there have been various currencies. Therefore, it is obvious that the currency markets are much bigger by turnover. In fact, they are the world’s largest market, currency trading takes place five days a week 24 hours a day averaging over $ 5 trillion per day. When you invest in currencies, you are directly competing against other top professional investors such as Warren Buffett and George Soros.
Binary options markets are hundreds of time smaller than currency markets, and there are surprisingly small number of professional investors involved. Also, investors have much more trading assets to choose from than currency traders have. In addition to that, only a few people know how to use auto traders like binary option robot, when for currency traders, highly sophisticated trading software is almost a necessity.
Binary options trading is much easier for novice investor than forex trading
How Binary Option Robot Can Change Your Life? Check This Out!
Which One Should You Choose Binary Option vs Forex? Read Out Thorough Investigation And Find Out Which One Is Better And the Reasons Why?
How to Make Money with Binary Option Robot
Top Binary Option Robots in United States
Claim your free binary option robot, get started with three easy steps:
- Name of Robot
- Min. Investment
- Min. Deposit
1. Your Binary Option Robot will analyse the market and decide, which asset (currencies, indices, commodities and stocks), is right to trade at that point in time.
2. The Binary Option Robot Will Predict the Price Movement
Your robot will assess a wide-range of factors, and then make a prediction on how the assets price will move, saying: Call (up) if it believes the price will rise and Put (down), if it believes the price will fall.
3. Decide on how much you want to Invest
Then you need to decide how much you want to invest in the commodity and when that investment will expire.
4. Collect your Earnings
Finally, you collect your earnings (the good part!)Best Binary Options Brokers 2020:
Best Options Broker 2020!
Great Choice For Beginners!
Free Trading Education!
Free Demo Account 1000$!
Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now!
Only For Experienced Traders!
TABLE OF CONTENT
Main Reasons To Choose Binary Options
First I’ll go through the main points why you should choose binary options over forex. After that I will tell you what kind of investors should choose forex trading over binary options. Basically, by far the majority of investors binary options fit much better, while currency trading is suitable for a small minority of people who are able to specialize and possess certain characteristics.
- With binary options, you have much wider selection of different trading assets. In currency trading you trade only currencies. Binary Options allows you to trade, forex, commodities, indices, stocks and basically any investment with a variable value. This is limited only to what the broker is willing to take to the selection. Unless you only want to trade currencies, this is huge factor and main reason to choose binary options.
- In binary options trading, competition is not that fierce, at least not yet. As already mentioned, the foreign exchange market is world’s largest market by turnover, where participants are the world’s smartest and most successful investors. In foreign exchange market, you are competing directly against these investors. In binary options investing, competition is still at a very low level. The main reason is that with the really large sums, direct investment in equities is cheaper. This gives a great opportunity to investors who are investing with smaller amounts, the toughest competitors are totally absent and all the talented mid-level competitors are so far absent also. You should use this great opportunity now while you still have time.
- Binary options investor gets access to much greater bonuses. In foreign exchange market, competition is relatively stable due to its long history. Sometimes new viable comes into the market and shakes it a little bit by offering cheaper prices, but usually consumer will have to settle with what is currently offered. In binary options trading, markets are still constantly developing. New brokers appears every day, and they are trying to attract customers to themselves with large and juicy bonuses and benefits. For you as an investor this is a great thing, all freedom of choice is left to you.
- As a binary options investor, there is a number of great software available for free. Intense competition does not extend purely into brokers, also different software developers are having tough competition because of scarcity of customers. As a result, the best applications such as The Real Robot, Binary Hedge Fund, Binary Stealth, Copyop, PayDay FM and OptionBot 2.0 are all available completely free of charge for now. This may not continue for very long so I recommend you to register all of these through our links while you still can. In this way, you ensure that you will have them for free in the future also if they become chargeable. On the other hand, best forex software costs at least thousands of dollars, and if you want that you have any hope of progression as an investor, you are practically forced to use these. This will drive investors with little money into hopeless situation.
- With binary options you know exactly what your payout will be if you hit right. In forex trading, you can never know exactly how much you will earn in the best case or lose at worst case. This makes the choosing of right investment amount extremely difficult. Sometimes you will have the risk a bigger sum what was originally intended. With binary options, you know beforehand exactly what is your potential winning and what is the potential loss amount if the investment goes wrong.
- With binary options, you choose beforehand when you wanna close the position. Some investors may view this as a disadvantage, but I think this is clearly an advantage. When binary options investment has been set, you do not have to worry about or keep track of it in any way if you do not want. You can spend time with your family or even go to the beach. In forex trading, you need to follow the changes in value of the investment continuously and to consider whether now is the best time to close the position or would it be perhaps sometime in the future. At worst, you will not be able to do anything other than follow the investment.
- There is no transaction costs in binary options. Binary options investor do not pay any transaction costs. Expenses are in fact already directly tied to payout percentage. In forex trading transaction costs can be quite high and the minimum costs can make investing with small amounts unprofitable.
Candlestick chart is the most common form of forex chart
Main Reasons To Choose Forex Trading
Forex trading fits better for a small number of experienced investors who know for sure what they are doing and invest in larger sums. If you invest in currencies using mere intuition, you will only lose your money.
- If you have comprehensive expertise about the currency markets. There I mean the know-how that comes from years of studying and practical experimentation. That is, if your expertise is such a high level that the acquisition of the same skills with binary options would take you a really long time. You also have to remember that skills must be such that you can apply it directly to the practice profitably. Mere theoretical knowledge without the ability to apply does not take you very far.
- You want to invest only really large amounts of money. Most of the binary options brokers allows you to invest only up to $ 5000 at one time. Some of us this amount may be too small. In currency trading, you can set investments worth even tens of millions of investment at once. With such a large sums, transaction costs are also significantly lower proportionally what they would be in binary options.
- If you are not interested in other trading assets except currencies. If you’re absolutely sure you want to invest exclusively currencies in the future also, currency trading is probably a better option. Even in that case I recommend to starting with binary options using small amounts of money and gathering some knowledge before you decide to convert fully only in currencies.,
The Difference Between Forex and Binary Options
Though it looks similar, the binary and the forex trading is very different from each other and it is of high importance to understand the differences in order to be successful.
The binary options are contracts which have a fixed risk and reward ratio. The binary options trading requires you to predict the direction of an underlying asset within stipulated duration. The binary options are available for commodities, stocks, indices, and currency pairs. The traders are informed their reward upfront in case their prediction turns out to be correct.
Binary trading, as the name suggests and as explained earlier, requires you to predict the direction of the asset. The setup is very simple; traders get 80 percent payout in case their prediction is right. For example, if you invest $ 100 on USD/JPY and payouts is 80 percent for the winning trade, in this scenario if you predict that the USD/JPY will move higher at expiry and if that turns out to be true then you receive your investment amount ($ 100) plus the payouts (80 % of $ 100 that is $ 80), totaling to $ 180, however, if the USD/JPY moves in the opposite direction of your prediction then you will lose your investment amount of $ 100.
To be a successful binary options trader, you must win a majority of your trades. While in the case of the forex trading, you are allowed to set your profit target and stop loss for the trade, which allows you to make a profit even if the underlying does not achieve your set targets. So, in the case of the forex trading, the traders can make money even if they do not win a majority of their trades.
Both the forms of trading are tradeable online, and also you can start trading with small capital. Traders speculate on the movement of the underlying in both the markets and if the prediction is true both reward the traders with the handsome amount.
In binary options trading, the traders predict the direction of the next move within certain time period. In this way, there is no variability in the risk or the profit potential. As the name suggest, the binary market operates on only two outcomes (Up of Down).
While in the case of the forex market, the traders are required to predict the direction but also they have to estimate how high or how low the asset can go. This way there is an uncertainty in terms of the return and a higher risk.
The forex market doesn’t have a ceiling on how much money one can make or one can lose unless the trader’s use risk mitigation tools like stop-loss which limits the amount of loss one can have in a transaction. Meaning, the trade will automatically close if the stop loss has been hit. Similarly, the trader can decide how much money they want to make by deciding the value at which they want to close the trade.
So, in the case of the binary options, the maximum amount of loss could be the entire investment amount whereas in the case of the forex the risk can be mitigated by using certain tools.
The binary options trade with specific expiry durations and once the trade has been initiated, the traders have no control till the expiry over their transaction. Each and every binary option have a specific expiry attached to it and the trader needs to select the expiry before initiating the trade. Though some brokers allow closing the trade before expiry with restricted payout options, the majority of the brokers does not allow to close the trade before expiry.
However, the forex trading allows you to initiate and close the trade whenever you want. The rollover is possible in case of the forex trading while the majority of the binary broker does not offer this facility.
The forex trading allows to invest higher capital with the leverage allowed by the FX broker, but such facility is not available with the binary options trading. This allows the forex trader make higher winning with limited investment but in the case of the binary trading, the trader can only allow investing the money which is available on the account or the amount which is restricted as per the brokerage site.
The binary trading offers 5 variants of the trading types. These options are high or low, 60 seconds, one touch, boundary, and option builder. Whereas, the forex trading offers several option types for the trading including buy or sell, limit, stop, One Cancels the Other, trailing stop, hedge amongst others.
Although the forex trading and the binary options trading look similar, there are some striking differences and one should be aware of these before initiating their first trade.
Pros and Cons of The Forex and Binary Trading
In the recent past, the binary options trading has seen an unprecedented rise. The little known binary options of early 2000, now have more than 400 operators who offer binary trading.
Accepted, that the binary options trading is growing at a rapid rate but why you should indulge in it? Or why should you learn a new trading platform when you are already deep into forex trading? Is it really superior to already known trading mechanisms?
There are several advantages and disadvantages of the forex trading and the binary trading. The following text describes some of the most pros and cons, and hopefully, it will assist you in making the selection.
The biggest advantage of the binary trading is that the traders are aware of the maximum risk per trade, and it is the amount of money the trader invest in the underlying. Certain brokers, also allow you to close the trade before the expiry allowing you to further cut the losses, of course with certain conditions.
However, the same is not true for the forex trading. Even if with stop losses, you cannot be 100 percent sure that you will lose only the pre-decided amount. Though less likely, there is a chance that you may lose higher amount due to slippages, illiquid asset, price jumps, technical issues, amongst others.
In the case of the binary trading, except high or low options, the strike prices are set by the broker and even if you have a fair idea on how an underlying asset will behave, you cannot place an order to be executed at certain price points. On the other hand, the forex market offers the flexibility of placing limit orders or market orders during market hours to suit your requirements.
In an open trade, there are limited brokers in the binary arena who allows you to close before the expiry with certain conditions while the majority of the broker disallow pre-closing of open trade. On the other side, the forex trading allows you to close the trade even after 1 second of opening the trade, giving you a complete control over your transaction.
If you are on a winning trade, then the forex trading allows you to scale the investment and gain higher returns, whereas, the risk and rewards are fixed in the case of the binary options trading.
The forex trading attracts transaction costs in terms of a brokerage or spread or both. Whereas, in the case of the binary trading there is no addition cost for trading the instruments.
Unlike, the forex trading which has only one asset type for trading, the binary options have evolved to provide trading in commodities, stocks, indices, and currency pairs. This is one of the biggest advantages as one can diversify the trading portfolio by staying only with one broker whereas the same cannot be said for the forex brokers.
This is another advantage for the binary options traders. As the traders are well aware in advance the maximum loss they can incur in a single trade. So the events which induce high volatility in the market have a limited impact while trading with the binary options. Also, along with the risk, the reward is also fixed in the case of binary trading, and there is no possibility of scaling in more amount to gain higher rewards.
Whereas, in the case of the forex trading, the market reacts to events and sometimes the reactions cases heavy volatility increasing your risk multiple times. For instance, if you have taken a position in a specific currency pair expecting it to move higher, an unfavorable event can crash the prices of the currency pair, giving you no time to cover your losses. This way the volatility risk is very high in the case of the forex trading compared that with the binary options trading.
The errors in entering the trade are very low in the case of the binary trading as there is only one action which needs to be taken which is to open the trade and the rest is being done by the software. The binary options trading does not offer limit orders or stop losses for adjustments, these have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Even if you are a professional trader in the forex trading, your one mistake has potential to wipe your entire account. For instance, you forgot to exit from an open trade and the tide has turned unfavorable, in that case, the trade will continue till you may lose the total amount available for the trading in your account. Such errors will never occur in the binary trading, as the expiry is set and the trade will close automatically limiting the loss only up to your per trade investment amount.
As discussed above, both the platform provides ample opportunity for the traders to make money and both offers distinct advantages and disadvantages over others. The above text provides definite insights into both the trading world. However, the ultimate decision of selecting the trading market rests in your hand.
Best Binary Options Broker To Start With
My number one recommendation is IQ Option, the best broker site there is. When you invest with IQ Option you can be sure that you can start easily and effortlessly. They have comprehensive learning materials, friendly customer service and brilliant bonuses. Besides all that you know that your money is fully secured with one of the world’s most trusted broker sites. When you open an account to IQ Option by clicking the button below you are qualified to get 100% bonus when you deposit at least $ 200. Unfortunately, IQ Option does not accept US customers, so if you are from the United States, I recommend reading our GOptions, CTOption of Porter Finance reviews.
Conclusion: Binary Options vs Forex
As you may have came across many times in this article already, my personal recommendation, especially for novice investors is definitely binary options. You get to compete against other beginners from the same starting line, and you will also might find that investing can be really fun. Forex trading is a hard game dominated by experienced professionals. For a novice trader, it is really hard to make profit with forex trading, most likely result is a rapid loss of money. If you are nonetheless fascinated by the currencies I recommend investing in them by using binary options.
Binary Options vs. Forex Trading: Understanding the Difference
Most new traders don’t know the difference between binary options trading and forex trading. In fact, most novices think that they are one and the same thing. However, that is not the case. Although both binary options and forex trading have some key similarities including the ability to access both trading platforms online and ability to trade 24 hours, 5 days a week, these two forms of trading have a major difference that set them apart.
In this article, we are going to dwell deeper on major differences between binary options trading and forex trading to help you make a wise decision when choosing which platform to trade on.
One major difference between binary options trading and forex trading lies on the level of risk involved. In binary options trading, you either win or lose. This means that if your prediction is right, then you are going to get your money back plus the profit. For instance, if you place a trade of $10 with a payout of 80%, if you win then you are going earn $18.
On the flip side if you lose your trade, then you are going to get nothing meaning that you are going to lose even your initial investment. Forex, on the other hand, is a bit different. The risk involved is more variable. A stop loss can be used to control the level of risk involved. A profit target can also be used to boost the trader’s profit margin. This can work for or against the trader. It all depends on the move that the trader makes.
Ability to control risk
In binary options trading, you will always get to know the amount you are going to gain or lose upon trade expiration. For instance, if you place a trade of $10 with a payout of 80%, then you will know from the onset that you are going to earn a total of $18 if you win your trade. In fact, some binary options traders allow their traders to cut their loss by folding their trades before expiration.
However, that is not the case with forex trading. Unlike binary option where you can easily know the amount that you are going to get when you place your trades, it is very difficult to know that amount that you are going to earn in forex trading. Even if you have set a stop loss order, you cannot be 100% sure that you will only lose the exact amount that you had risked.
There are many factors that make it very hard to predict the amount that you will lose in forex trading. Some of these factors include a lack of liquidity to implement a stop order at the preferred price and slippage. The brokers trading platform can also go down thus preventing you from executing the stop order.
The difference in the price movement
In binary options trading, the amount of profits that you are set to get when placing your trade will not change regardless of how the market is performing. This means that if you have placed a trade of $10 with a payout of 60%, then you will get a total of $16 regardless of how the asset that you have invested in will perform on the market. In other words, binary options have price certainty.
On the other hand, forex trading is heavily affected by market volatility. This means that if the market is not in your favor, then your profit margin will also reduce. As such, forex trader not only has to worry about which direction the market will move but will also have to worry if the market will go for or against them. With binary options, the magnitude of price movement does not really matter.
This means that if you buy USD/EUR call option hoping that the price that will go up in the next 10 minutes, it does not really matter if the price goes up by 3 or 100, you will still get the payout that you had agreed on. Binary options trading exposes you to a known risk.
The difference in the trading time frame
With binary options, you have no option but to trade within the time frame that has been provided to you. On the other hand, forex trading allows you to trade at any time and for as long as you want. This means that you can choose trades that last for 10 minutes or ones that last for many months. Forex trading gives you the freedom to close or open trades as you wish.
The difference in transaction costs
In binary options, there are no hidden or additional costs. All costs that you will incur are factored in before you place your trades. Forex trading, on the other hand, has many costs that come in the form of commission, spreads and in some instance both.
The difference in trade choice
Binary options allow traders to invest in many assets such as stocks, commodities, stock indices among many others. However, that is not the case with forex trading. Just as its name suggests, forex trading limits you to just currency trading.
Margin of error
Binary options trading involves a very small margin of error. This is because it only involves two actions including close and open. There are no orders that you need to keep track of. As a result, it is nearly impossible to make errors.
On the other hand, forex trading involves errors. A trader can easily forget to make necessary adjustments to the order or even create a loss that is far much bigger than what he/she wanted.
In conclusion, the is no doubt that both binary fusion and forex trading have huge potential. Binary options are highly recommended for traders who are looking for a simple and straightforward form of trading. When you choose binary options trading, then you will know the risk involved, how long the trade will last and how much you will get if you win your trade.
On the other hand, forex trading is a bit complex because there are many things that you need to consider including when to get in and out and strategies to use to manage your trades. We advise traders to try out demo accounts of both binary option and forex trading then determine which one suits them most.
What are Binary Options? – Honest Review
Binary Options is a financial instrument to trade on long or short markets in a certain period of time. The Trader only got 2 options: Win a high amount of money (75% – 95%) or lose the investment amount for this trade. It is like betting on rising or falling markets. Binary Options are very flexible. It is possible to trade any financial market and use different time horizons (starting from 30 seconds).
- Call (Higher): Make a forecast for rising markets
- Put (Lower): Make a forecast for falling markets
Make a forecast for the future price direction
In this article, I will show you exactly what are Binary Options and how do they work. Knowledge is the key to success. Read about the risk and the opportunities to make money in the following text.
Where to trade Binary Options in 2020?
In the next steps, I will show you how Binary Options (Wikipedia article) work. You will understand it in a few moments. But first of all, where to trade Binary Options?
You will need a Binary Options Broker (see the table below). I searched after the safest companies which give the highest return for traders. There are different companies around the world who provide this financial service. You can open a free demo account. This is an account with virtual money so you can learn how to trade without risk.
- You need a company (broker) which provides the financial service (Binary Options)
- Open a free demo account with virtual money (Virtual trading without risk)
Broker: Review: Regulation: Yield: Advantages: Open Account: 1. IQ Option (5 / 5)
CySEC (EU) 100%+
2. Olymp Trade (4.8 / 5)
High Yield 92%
3. Expert Option (4.8 / 5)
VFSC, FMRRC 90%+
Is Binary Options Trading safe or not?
Safety is the most important point in online investing. You should choose a good and reliable broker which is safe. I recommend using a regulated company for your investments. Have a look on my full Binary Options Broker Review to find the best one. There are regulated and unregulated companies for trading. It always depends on the broker to trade safely Binary Options.
I did a lot of research and clearly, I can say that a regulated broker does not cheat to its clients. Normally unregulated brokers do not cheat too. But it is not 100% safe because sometimes these are small and unknown companies.
It is safer to trade with a regulated broker than with an unregulated one.
In conclusion, you should use a regulated broker for trade Binary Options safely. It always depends on the Broker if it is safe or not. Do the research by yourself and read my review about the broker on this website.
Example of regulation or license
Safe and well-known regulators are:
What you really need to know about online platforms:
There is a huge diversity of Binary Options Platforms and you have to check out what is your personal favorite. Nowadays developed software is very flexible and available for any device. It is possible to trade with the computer (browser and desktop), smartphone and tablet. That means you can trade from everywhere around the world if you got access to the internet.
Especially for a beginner sometimes it is hard to learn to trade with a new platform. There are a bunch of options which can confuse you. Most brokers will give you education material like video tutorials or step to step guides. Also, you can ask the support for help by phone, chat or email.
A platform for any device
Flexibility and charting are provided by the platform. You can do a personal chart analysis with indicators, technical tools, and different chart types. Sometimes you will get access to economic news directly in the platform. Indicators are known for giving you feedback on the market price at the moment. They are customizable like you want. So it is possible to analyze different timeframes.
Today Mobile Trading is one of the most important factors for trade successfully. It is a great opportunity to boost your profit. In the past traders could not trade online or via mobile phone. So the options were much lower for making a profit. Apps are available for Android and iOS users or any other device. Check out your trading account 24 hours per day via your mobile phone.
In my opinion, it is better to use the web-based platform with your computer for analysis. Often there are a lot more functions than in the app. Furthermore, you can see the chart more detailed and a higher range of it. Professional analysis can be made by using a computer.
Binary Trading Tutorial | Step by Step Guide
As a trader, you can choose between a lot of different assets on a Binary Options Platform. You can trade Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies and more. This trading tutorial will show you how it exactly works to trade the financial product. The process is always the same as you see in the video and picture below. Just practice it in a free Demo Account.
Learn how to trade successfully
Now you have to imagine and predict the asset price direction for the future (forecast):
You can use the specially programmed trading platform of a Binary Options broker to analyze the charts and get trading ideas. It is very important to have a good working strategy for maximum profit. Beginners should use technical analysis for trading the chart. On the broker platform, you can learn more about it in different education videos/centers.
Therefore every Binary Option expires after a specified time. You can use the time horizon between 30 seconds or 5 months or more. Sometimes it depends on the broker. As you see you can trade short-term or longterm Binary Options.
After you have decided on the direction and the expiry time for your trade you can “sign” the contract with your broker. Just click the call or the put button. On some platforms, you have to confirm the trade.
- Call (Higher): The price will go up in your expiration time
- Put (Lower): The price will go down in your expiration time
If you are right in your decision, the broker will pay you a high asset profit of 75-95%. The trade automatically closes after the expiry time. Sometimes the broker allows you to close the trade before the expiry time ends. That is a way to reduce the impact of a wrong decision.
That means if you invest the amount of 100$, you can earn the amount of 195$ on a certain time horizon. 100$ is the return of your investment and 95$ is the profit.
Binary Options Platform Tutorial for beginners
- Search for an asset with a high profit. If you trade the assets with the highest yields in conclusion from my experience the result will be much better in the end. Some Binary Brokers offer you different account types with different asset profit.
- Analyze the chart on the platform. You can choose different time frames, indicators or financial news for your strategy. Every Binary Broker offers you some educations, too. Learn in webinars, videos or coaching the best strategies of the world.
- Now you should select the expiration time of your Binary Option. There a lot of possibilities for your trade. Some traders like it to trade short-term options and some other traders like it to trade longterm options.
- Choose an amount you want to invest in your trade. The most time it starts at 1$.
- At latest trade the Binary Option with a call or put. There are only 2 options in the market, that’s why it is called “binary”. In the end, you earn a high yield or you lose your selected amount.
What are the conditions Binary Options Trading?
You can trade any asset with Binary Options. It can be stocks, commodities, forex or cryptocurrencies! Most brokers give the option to trade more than 100 different assets. The expiration time depends on your broker. Some companies provide Binary Options with a time horizon of 30 seconds or less. These days you get a lot of different options on every broker.
- Trade stocks, forex, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and more markets
- Choose between a diversity of time horizons (short-term – longterm)
Yield – The return of investment can be high as 95%+
As the time horizons, the yield (return of investment and profit) depends on the broker. Often there is a possibility to get a high payout of more than 90% of your investment but there is no rule for the value of the yields. Sometimes short-term trades got the highest payout and sometimes long-term trades got the highest payout. In comparison to my experience, the yield is between 70% and 95% for standard accounts.
Another way to boost the yield is to get a VIP account type. Most of the brokers offer different account types, which are linked to the deposit amount. For example, you will get a VIP account if you deposit more than 3000$ on IQ Option. Not every broker got the offer of account types but you should search for it if you plan to invest a high amount of money.
Are Binary Options risky or not?
Binary Options are risky to trade, but there are advantages why the risk is less than trading other financial products. Especially new traders fear the loss of a high amount of money. With binary trading, you can only lose your bet amount. Traders clearly see what they can lose in a trade. Compared to other trading instruments this is a big advantage because the risk is limited always.
Another advantage is that you get a high asset payoff no matter how much the market moves. The asset price just has to be above or under the entry point. Traders like this financial product because it is so easy to understand and to calculate the risk and the trade profit.
Only invest the money which you can afford to lose in the worst case.
Binary Options Demo Account – Yes or no?
It is very important for beginners and new traders to practice the Binary Options Trading. Most brokers give you a free demo account. It is an account with free virtual money. You can always recharge the account with one click. It is risk-free trading.
Every trader should learn more about the trading platform before he is going to invest real money. Also, you can learn new strategies or try out different methods on the market. First, develop your own strategy with virtual money.
Most brokers offer a free demo account.
Opening your first real account
For trading with real money, you have to fulfill different criteria. On most brokers, you can trade and deposit without verification of your account. In my opinion, every trader should verify his account before deposit money. This can prevent annoying errors and waiting times. For a full verification, you need to complete the account setup.
Sign in with your real personal data. That includes full name, birthday, real address, email, and your phone number. After that, sometimes you have to upload the required documents for the broker. The company checks if you are a real person. Upload a picture/copy of your Passport. Sometimes they require a utility bill too. In most cases, the verification only takes 24 hours or less. With some companies, you do not need this verification process.
How much money do I need for Binary Options Trading?
You can start trading with a very low amount of money. Especially on IQ Option, you can open a live account with a 10$ deposit. The minimum trade amount is 1$. The upper limit is open for your trades. Have a look at my reviews to find a broker which fulfill your requirements
From my experiences as a trader, it is possible to make a huge amount of money with the right strategy. Binary Options are the tool for trading with a small or big amount of money.
Facts about the deposit:
- Start with only 10$ in your account
- Trade with 1$ per trade
- You can easily trade with high amounts too
- The minimum deposit depends on the Binary Options Broker
Easy deposit and withdrawal
As mentioned before the deposit is easy as the withdrawal of profits. On most brokers, there are not any fees for deposit and withdrawal money. For payments, you can use more than 20 different methods. It is possible to capitalize on the trading account in a few seconds. In most cases the payout takes the time of 24 hours depends on your broker.
Payment methods are depending on the broker:
- Credit Cards (Master/VISA)
- E-Wallets: Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, ePayments, Yandex, and more
Get a free Bonus for your deposit
The most brokers offer a free bonus for your deposit or risk-free trades. The bonus amount depends on the deposit amount. It can be a 20%,30%,50% or 100% bonus. In other words, they give you a higher bonus for a higher deposit. Furthermore, some brokers allow trading risk-free trades. If you lose a trade, the broker pays back the lost money in the form of a bonus.
The bonus is not completely free. Sometimes traders have to trade a high turnover of the bonus. For example, make a turnover of 30x of the bonus to get the bonus withdrawn. If you are not satisfied with the conditions in most cases you can deactivate the bonus. A bonus is a good opportunity to grow a bigger account and trade with more money.
Get a free bonus now
Can you really make money with trading Binary Options?
The key to your success is to get a good education and find a professional strategy. In addition, you have to control the risk with sensible money management. In this article, I showed you an insight into profitable trading with Binary Options.
It is easy to make money with Binary Options but you have to be prepared. The markets are not easy to trade for beginners and it takes time to trade profitably. You will not see success directly. From my experience educated traders do not blow up the account. They earn money constantly. Read through my other pages to get deeper knowledge.
- Education: This is the most important point for beginners. You should be prepared for the markets and know how the financial product works. There are different tutorials on the broker webpage or on my website to learn the functions. In addition, it should be easy for you to use the trading platform of your broker. Just practice in the demo account until you feel comfortable. Moreover, most brokers offer deeper knowledge. There are webinars, coachings, and tutorials. Education and knowledge is the key to making money with Binary Options.
- Strategy: Develop or learn a professional strategy for trading. You have to know what you are doing in the market. It is like a system for you which always have to repeat. Without a proper strategy, you will blow up your account. There are different ways to learn a strategy. Use the knowledge of a broker or my website.
- Money Management: most traders fail to control the risk. In my opinion, money management should be sensitive by using 0,5 – 3% of the account balance per trade. Sometime a losing streak will occur. By using sensitive money management you can trade without emotions and you can trade enough trades without running out of money.
In conclusion, you can really make money with trading Binary Options but you have to learn and invest your time in the right knowledge. The demo account is the best way to practice before you start investing real money.
Are Binary Options legit or not? – My scam review
In my opinion, Binary Options are not a scam for your money. The financial product gives you the possibility to invest in short or longterm opportunities in the market. Binary Options are so popular because they are so easy to understand and you can make a lot of money in a short time.
It is very important to choose a good broker. Some small brokers are scamming users, that’s why a lot of people think Binary Options are a scam. Definitely, it is not a scam if you trade with a safe company.
Basic trading checklist for beginners:
- Choose an asset you want
- Forecast the price movement
- Choose a variable expiry time of the trade
- Bet an amount starting 1$
- Trade a call (long) or a put (short) option
- Get profit
- Payout the profit
On this site, I have shown you how the financial product is working. I think you can easily understand it now and start trading with more security. On my other sites, you can learn more about Binary Options. Happy trading.
How to avoid scams as beginner
The problem of Binary Options is that they are not a scam, but some brokers or financial educators are scammers. Every time before you start investing real money you should do a sort of research. You should pay attention to real reviews or advice from professional traders.Best Binary Options Brokers 2020:
Great Choice For Beginners!
Free Trading Education!
Free Demo Account 1000$!
Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now!
Only For Experienced Traders!